The University of Queensland Rural Clinical School (UQRCS) is acknowledged as the rural base for the delivery of the University’s medical program. Our mandate is to grow a strong and sustainable workforce for rural and regional Queensland.
A first step in this direction is to provide information to our communities about studying medicine@UQ.
We run information sessions at each of our four sites in Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Rockhampton and Toowoomba.
You are invited to join us to find out in person about:
- the advantage of being a rural background student;
- pathways into medicine - provisional and graduate entry;
- subject choices for seniors;
- the application process;
- how to ‘boost’ your chances of entry; and
- UQ courses that can be completed while still at school
You will have the opportunity to speak to UQRCS staff and student doctors and see the difference that UQ could make to you.
Seats are limited so you must register to secure your place.