We turn high achieving students into world class health professionals and researchers who are passionate about creating change. As a graduate, you'll be equipped with the skills to launch a career in health and participate in research which could affect millions of lives.
Whether you are a high school student beginning your journey or an experienced graduate looking to upskill or change direction, our suite of courses can help you make that next step.
What we offer
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Biostatistics
- Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Echocardiography
- Graduate Certificate in e-Healthcare
- Graduate Certificate in Epidemiology
- Graduate Certificate in Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
Our Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Philosophy (MPhil) programs will enable you to contribute to health knowledge in your field of specialty and gain expertise that is innovative, relevant, and progressive.
Unique to UQ is the Clinician Scientist track for medical students who wish to pursue an MPhil or a PhD. Students can either undertake a Concurrent MD-MPhil alongside their MD, or an Intercalated MD-PhD and MD-MPhil which requires students to take time out of the MD program and work full time on their research.